Skip to main content

March 18

Hello Room 8,

Hi everyone. I hope that everyone is enjoying things as much as you can. Remember to read and discuss some books, play some games that are not video games :) and get some exercise. But remember that it is Spring Break as of now so have fun, play outside :)

I have updated prodigy and sent you all a new assignment. 

You can comment and add your answers to the daily quiz in the comment section.



Teach your parents how to play Array Conquer.
Remember all you need are two dice.

Comments

  1. the flag is the china flag.there are 5 syllables in tyranosaurus.the largest animal is a whale.16 times 6 = 96.a towel gets wetter as it drys.the monkey.ontario is the province.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is all correct great job : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April 8th

Good morning everyone, I am still in the process of calling everyone and letting you know your new Razkids' login and making sure that you are able to get onto Google Classroom. For the students that I have not called yet, you can go to your gmail and use the link that I sent you to join our Google Classroom. It has been great talking to you. It should be nice today so get out and enjoy a walk to the sunshine.

April 16

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to remind everyone that we are having our first Google Meet tomorrow at 11 am. If you have not been able to log onto Google Classroom please contact me and I will try to help out however I can. To get onto Google Classroom log onto your student email in the same way that you would get onto Google Docs at school. I should have sent you a class invite. Remember this week we are using Raz Kids for Reading and Prodigy for Math and it would be wonderful if you were practicing your multiplication facts. Grade 3's need to know up to 5 x 5 and the grade 4's need to know up to 7 x 7. We will be using these skills next week when we begin using Google Classroom. Have a great day.

March 17

Hello, I hope that everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves. Here are some activity suggestions that the CBE sent out https://cbe.ab.ca/programs/curriculum/learning-at-home/Pages/k-6.aspx I will try to send out more information and activity ideas each day. Here is a daily quiz You can post responses and comments to share your answers if you would like