Skip to main content

March 15th

March 15

Remember parents please book your parent teacher conference. You can do this by going to https://sis.cbe.ab.ca/public/home.html

This week we continued to develop our engineering skills. We were designing our blue prints for our final bridge building activity. We were thinking about how shapes and materials will make our structures stronger. It was also important to think about how we could design using tension and compression.

We have been exploring subtraction with regrouping again since it has been a long time and we were having some trouble remembering how to do it. We set a goal of getting 16 out of 32 subtraction regrouping questions correct and we achieved our goal :)

Grade 3 Home Practice


Grade 4 Home Practice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8th

Good morning everyone, I am still in the process of calling everyone and letting you know your new Razkids' login and making sure that you are able to get onto Google Classroom. For the students that I have not called yet, you can go to your gmail and use the link that I sent you to join our Google Classroom. It has been great talking to you. It should be nice today so get out and enjoy a walk to the sunshine.

March 17

Hello, I hope that everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves. Here are some activity suggestions that the CBE sent out https://cbe.ab.ca/programs/curriculum/learning-at-home/Pages/k-6.aspx I will try to send out more information and activity ideas each day. Here is a daily quiz You can post responses and comments to share your answers if you would like

Welcome Back April 6th 2020

Hi everyone, I hope that everybody had a wonderful break. I know that it was not as social as we would have wanted and the weather has not quite met my expectations of spring yet. But we are back! Over the next couple of days I will be contacting each of you to find out how your break has been and how your family is handling the new situation. I will also be asking you other questions: is anything that we can help you or your family with? can we help you get in contact with any community supports? what kind of computer access do you have? do you need paper learning packages? do you know your student email and log in information? do you need your passwords reset? do you need help getting onto D2L/ Google Classroom? is your guardian receiving emails? Once we have all of this information we will be in a much better position to help you learn from home. Thanks to the people who were checking the blog over the break.  For today I will be adding things to the...