Skip to main content

March 23rd

March 23rd

Thank you to all of the parents and caregivers who attended our Parent-Teacher Night. Classes will resume on April the 8th.

We had an excellent final week before the break. This past week we continued to explore the engineering process by building bridges. We used our blue prints to begin. All of our lessons about material testing and shapes aided us in our construction. Many of us have begun testing, trouble-shooting and modifying our designs.

We also worked hard to finish up some of the things that we have been doing before the break. We finished up our reports about Canada using the jot notes that we took over the past month. It was important for us to remember to include an introductory paragraph, body paragraphs with introductory sentences and an ending paragraph. Now we are all ready to start researching some other countries from around the world when we get back. Ms Nguyen finished reading I Survived, which we really enjoyed.

Here is some additional math practice for other the holidays. If it gets brought in after the break it can be added for some class points.

Grade 3


Grade 4




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8th

Good morning everyone, I am still in the process of calling everyone and letting you know your new Razkids' login and making sure that you are able to get onto Google Classroom. For the students that I have not called yet, you can go to your gmail and use the link that I sent you to join our Google Classroom. It has been great talking to you. It should be nice today so get out and enjoy a walk to the sunshine.

March 17

Hello, I hope that everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves. Here are some activity suggestions that the CBE sent out https://cbe.ab.ca/programs/curriculum/learning-at-home/Pages/k-6.aspx I will try to send out more information and activity ideas each day. Here is a daily quiz You can post responses and comments to share your answers if you would like

Welcome Back April 6th 2020

Hi everyone, I hope that everybody had a wonderful break. I know that it was not as social as we would have wanted and the weather has not quite met my expectations of spring yet. But we are back! Over the next couple of days I will be contacting each of you to find out how your break has been and how your family is handling the new situation. I will also be asking you other questions: is anything that we can help you or your family with? can we help you get in contact with any community supports? what kind of computer access do you have? do you need paper learning packages? do you know your student email and log in information? do you need your passwords reset? do you need help getting onto D2L/ Google Classroom? is your guardian receiving emails? Once we have all of this information we will be in a much better position to help you learn from home. Thanks to the people who were checking the blog over the break.  For today I will be adding things to the...