Skip to main content

April 23 -26

This week we continued to work on our country research. We were taking sketch notes using pictures and words. We were researching animals in our countries, resources and landmarks. Mr. Pressey gave us books to research with and we also used the internet.



We also finished off our bridges this week. We did our final tests with our bridges and one of the groups held up 37 blocks. The other thing we did to finish off our bridges was we did our final bridge reflections and Doceri video about everything that we learned.

Ms. Nguyen helped us create some bridge art. We made silhouettes of bridges in a sunset. We used water colour paints which we mixed to get our sunsets. We used sharpie pens to make the silhouettes of our bridges.

One of our favourite things we did this week was we started learning how to play the ukulele in Music. We learned how to play Lime in the Coconut.  To learn how to play we had to learn the chord C7. It was tricky to learn strumming patterns.

Sport Hub came by and began teaching us about volleyball. They taught us how to bump the ball and how to shuffle and how to volley.

Finally we would like to say farewell for now friend to Ms. Nguyen. We REALLY hope to see her again very soon. 😿

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8th

Good morning everyone, I am still in the process of calling everyone and letting you know your new Razkids' login and making sure that you are able to get onto Google Classroom. For the students that I have not called yet, you can go to your gmail and use the link that I sent you to join our Google Classroom. It has been great talking to you. It should be nice today so get out and enjoy a walk to the sunshine.

March 17

Hello, I hope that everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves. Here are some activity suggestions that the CBE sent out https://cbe.ab.ca/programs/curriculum/learning-at-home/Pages/k-6.aspx I will try to send out more information and activity ideas each day. Here is a daily quiz You can post responses and comments to share your answers if you would like

Welcome Back April 6th 2020

Hi everyone, I hope that everybody had a wonderful break. I know that it was not as social as we would have wanted and the weather has not quite met my expectations of spring yet. But we are back! Over the next couple of days I will be contacting each of you to find out how your break has been and how your family is handling the new situation. I will also be asking you other questions: is anything that we can help you or your family with? can we help you get in contact with any community supports? what kind of computer access do you have? do you need paper learning packages? do you know your student email and log in information? do you need your passwords reset? do you need help getting onto D2L/ Google Classroom? is your guardian receiving emails? Once we have all of this information we will be in a much better position to help you learn from home. Thanks to the people who were checking the blog over the break.  For today I will be adding things to the...