Skip to main content

October 7th-10th




October 7th-10th

October 8th
Today we were looking at the 6 regions of Alberta. Jarad from from the footy club was here but we had to practice in the gym because of the snow. During Language Arts we almost finished our story plans and completed our problem paragraphs. In Math, we have been looking at counting patterns when counting by 25's so please ask your children to practice at home. Make sure that you are doing your home reading.

October 9th
We have a Pizza 73 fun lunch on October 31st. We worked really hard today and finished up our defeating fear stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 8th

Good morning everyone, I am still in the process of calling everyone and letting you know your new Razkids' login and making sure that you are able to get onto Google Classroom. For the students that I have not called yet, you can go to your gmail and use the link that I sent you to join our Google Classroom. It has been great talking to you. It should be nice today so get out and enjoy a walk to the sunshine.

March 17

Hello, I hope that everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves. Here are some activity suggestions that the CBE sent out https://cbe.ab.ca/programs/curriculum/learning-at-home/Pages/k-6.aspx I will try to send out more information and activity ideas each day. Here is a daily quiz You can post responses and comments to share your answers if you would like

April 16

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to remind everyone that we are having our first Google Meet tomorrow at 11 am. If you have not been able to log onto Google Classroom please contact me and I will try to help out however I can. To get onto Google Classroom log onto your student email in the same way that you would get onto Google Docs at school. I should have sent you a class invite. Remember this week we are using Raz Kids for Reading and Prodigy for Math and it would be wonderful if you were practicing your multiplication facts. Grade 3's need to know up to 5 x 5 and the grade 4's need to know up to 7 x 7. We will be using these skills next week when we begin using Google Classroom. Have a great day.